AUSN – The Association of the United States Navy
For 55 years, we’ve dedicated ourselves to advocating for naval officers - and all members of the Navy community and their families - to ensure your service is always honored and promises made are kept.
As Naval Officer – whether you’re Career Navy, Active Component or a Reservist – you understand that resourcing our Navy is always a challenge and one we cannot take for granted. Ever.
When AUSN speaks, Congress listens.
As Capitol Hill’s most dedicated and effective military advocate, we know that influencing outcome is a numbers game. Join AUSN and you, too, can be counted and your voice heard above the partisan noise – toward positive action on your behalf and of your fellow Naval Officers.
AUSN is advocacy -- and so much more!
Your membership provides you and yours with these and so many important benefits you can use right now, including:
- Real-time answers to your real-time questions about retirement, TRICARE, and other health and lifestyle concerns
- Career support and professional development programs
- Scholarships for your youngsters
- Latest information on key legislation impacting Navy members and their families
- Opportunities to connect/reconnect with friends and colleagues, both online and in-person, through local and regional chapters.
- Through our publication Navy and our electronic communications we bring you the view of Navy issues from outside the Pentagon.
AUSN members are always better informed, whether on duty inside or outside of Washington.
Say YES to the only Association whose sole mission is to advance the interests of all members of the Navy community and to support the needs of the Navy. It’s fast, easy, and at just $40 for the next 12 months, undoubtedly the most affordable investment in your career that you’ll make all year!